Monday, April 20, 2009

Other Articles & Jewitchery Sites

If by some chance you have arrived at my humble blog without running across these other writings, then I am pleased to present them for your purview. In larger population centers I'm sure there is a Jewitch or 2 wandering about that would like to meet up. Out here in the hinterlands though I've had to learn about the movement through other's articles although I did find another Jewitch at, of all places, my synagogue. With Judaism being such a nature based and mystical religion I shouldn't be surprised that there are as many of us as there are - I just hadn't realized that it's as widespread as it is as a movement unto itself. For the Jewitch who finds some comfort in knowing that you're not the only one or just looking for another perspective or more information, here's a list of internet sites I found . . .

Nice Jewitch Girl
Jew-Witch
Nice Jewitch Girls . . .
Jewitchery wikipedia article
Being Jewish & Wiccan
Peeling a Pomegranate blog
Craftwork of a Jewitch blog
Useful Information for the Budding Jewitch blog
Tel Shemesh
Walking Stick Foundation
Judeo-Paganism or Jewish Paganism
Jewish Pagan webring
Walking on Fire blog
Pillar of Smoke
Jewitchery yahoo! group

If you know any other sites re: Jewitchery that I haven't mentioned, please leave me a comment. I've restricted this particular list to sites specifically relating to Jewitchery but there are lots others that are conducive to asisting one in melding Judaism and worship of the Goddess/pagan perspectives in creating rituals etc. One of these days I'll get around to doing a post listing those sites, especially the ones that have helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment